Recording, editing, post production, mastering and file conversion working with an experienced engineer. Includes the use of all of our studio facilities as required.
Voice-over recording (& post)
- per hour – £80
Voice-over recording to picture & in house ADR (& prep/post)
- per hour – £120
ISDN / IP (Audio TX or Source Connect Now)
with engineer or self op with engineer in attendance. Includes line check prior to session by arrangement
- audio only – per hour – £90
- to picture – per hour – £130
- with simultaneous recording locally – add £40 p/h
- initiation of calls over ISDN to UK charged at £10 p/h, Europe £20 p/h, USA £25 p/h. NB: Rates may vary for remote areas.
(No charge over IP for Audio TX / Source Connect Now users)
Sessions requiring Source Connect Pro (usually for remote ADR Picture sync via RTS)
- £250 hire in fee for up to 7 days
- per hour – £120 (includes boom and/or lapel as required – See our current mic list)
- hire in of alternative specific mics to match source arranged at cost.
Up to 4k HD filming to Chroma, white, black, grey backdrops with lights, autocue, wireless Lavallier & Shotgun mics
- per hour – £120 (inc. 2 engineers)
- Post per hour – £80
- Dry hire per hour- £80 (min 1 x tech support on hand)
- CDR / DVDR edited or unedited audio/data files – £5
- File transfer – no charge up to 5GB then £5 per 1GB thereafter
- Dial In (for remote talent direction)
– Phone Patch audio link with client/engineer £10 per hour (plus outgoing calls at £2.50 per 15 minutes UK)
– Source Connect now audio link 2 way with talent – £10 per hour
– Skype video/audio link 2 way with talent – £10 per hour
- Photocopying/printing 20+ sheets – 5p per copy
- Light snacks & buffet can be arranged on request at cost
A charge of 50% will be added to our hourly rate for periods of sessions that are “out of hours”.
Our normal day rate operational hours are 9AM>6PM
Sessions must be booked in advance by email with details, session duration, deadlines, persons/voices attending, remote connection details and session specific requirements (i.e VO to picture, over ISDN with remote and local recording).
Sessions include a minimum of 1 staff engineer, use of facilities & hot & cold drinks
Minimum 1 hour and subsequent time charged in 30 minute blocks.
Unless by prior agreement, we charge ‘time booked’ even if not all used, plus any over-runs. Over-runs are only possible if the studio doesn’t have a following session.
We charge for prep time required for checking files received, creating projects and setting up audio/visual cues required to run the session efficiently. Within each session there will be a period of time spent adjusting microphones, checking levels and remote connection levels. At the end, consolidating files, making any required edits, uploading files. All is within chargeable session time.
Outgoing phone patch and ISDN calls are charged (see rates)
We will happily print short scripts for you. Photocopying & printing for 20+ sheets are charged (see rates)
Be sure to send video/reference files and scripts AT LEAST 24 hours before the session wherever possible. We need to check them and have time to make any necessary conversions & set cue markers etc. We only have one studio, and due to our busy schedule we cannot guarantee that we can undertake this before your booked session if delivered late.
If you need to match voice quality, tone and levels, to material recorded elsewhere, please send us a match file.
Payment by BACS, IBAN, cheque, cash or Paypal. A surcharge of 5% will be charged for all Paypal transactions. IBAN bank charges are payable by customer.
Strictly 30 days for existing customers or immediately for new customers. No master files will be released until payment received in full.
Payment is due by the date specified on our invoices. Interest on outstanding invoices will be charged at 5% per day on accounts that exceed this time. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms.
Cancellation of pre-booked sessions are subject to our cancellation policy. 50% of the agreed booking fee will be payable and invoiced upon cancellation if made within 24 hours of the agreed start time and 100% payable with less than 12 hours notice.
We cannot be held financially responsible for matters beyond our control such as (but not limited to) equipment failure, transport delays/strikes, previous session over-runs, staff illness, power, ISDN, phone line or broadband service outages, adjacent construction work, poor voices/scripts, bad direction, late scripts/files/instructions, late client/voice arrivals…